This August, we are partnering with buildOn to provide bricks to build schools in developing nations! Every 6 check-ins will provide one brick to build a school.
buildOn’s mission is to build schools in villages that historically have had no adequate school structure. buildOn has built more than 1000 schools in seven countries around the world: Burkina Faso, Haiti, Mali, Malawi, Nepal, Nicaragua and Senegal. This month, check-ins at our location are going towards building a school in Nicaragua.
If you want to learn more about buildOn, you can check them out at http://www.buildon.org.
- In July we provided 17,200 gallons of safe water to someone in need.
- In June we provided 23 shoes to someone in need.
- In May we provided 205 life changing surgeries to someone in need.
- In April we provided 129 minutes of therapy to an austic child.
- In March we provided 137 meals to a child in need.
- In February we provided 63 bowls of food for a guide dog in training.
- In January we provided 22 coats to people in need.
- In December 2016 we provided 13 books to children in need.
- In November 2016 we educated 2795 men on the risks of prostate cancer.
- In October 2016 we provided 98 women access to a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment.
- In September 2016 we provided 360 bowels of food for rescue animals!
- In August 2016 we donated 60 bricks to help build schools!
- In July 2016 we donated 15,850 gallons of drinking water
- In June 2016 we donated 28 pairs of shoes to kids in need!
- In May 2016 we donated 694 days of Prenatal Vitamins for Mothers In Need.
- In April 2016 we donated 144 minutes of Autism Therapy for a child in need.
- In March 2016 we helped provide 258 sight restoring surgeries.
- In February 2016 we provided 29 hours of Animal Shelter Care!
- In January 2016 we provided 11 Coats for Kids!!!
- In December 2015 we provided 7 kids with cancer toys for Christmas.
- In November 2015 we set a new donation record and provided 210 meals for Brumese Children in need.
- In October 2015 we raised enough money to provide 36 women with a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment! We set a school record for check in donations!
- In September 2015 we donated 14,100 gallons of purified water with our partnership with H2Open Doors!
- In August 2015 we donated 23 bricks towards building a school in Nicaragua!