For the month of May, we are excited to partner with Watsi. Watsi provides crowdsourced healthcare for people in developing countries that cannot afford it.
Every check-in helps provide a life-changing surgery to someone in need.
Watsi enables anyone to directly fund life-changing healthcare for people around the world by connecting patients who can’t afford the procedures they need with donors via the web. 100% of donations made to Watsi fund life-changing healthcare.
If you want to learn more about Watsi, you can check them out at www.watsi.org.
- In April we provided 129 minutes of therapy to an austic child.
- In March we provided 137 meals to a child in need.
- In February we provided 63 bowls of food for a guide dog in training.
- In January we provided 22 coats to people in need.
- In December 2016 we provided 13 books to children in need.
- In November 2016 we educated 2795 men on the risks of prostate cancer.
- In October 2016 we provided 98 women access to a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment.
- In September 2016 we provided 360 bowels of food for rescue animals!
- In August 2016 we donated 60 bricks to help build schools!
- In July 2016 we donated 15,850 gallons of drinking water
- In June 2016 we donated 28 pairs of shoes to kids in need!
- In May 2016 we donated 694 days of Prenatal Vitamins for Mothers In Need.
- In April 2016 we donated 144 minutes of Autism Therapy for a child in need.
- In March 2016 we helped provide 258 sight restoring surgeries.
- In February 2016 we provided 29 hours of Animal Shelter Care!
- In January 2016 we provided 11 Coats for Kids!!!
- In December 2015 we provided 7 kids with cancer toys for Christmas.
- In November 2015 we set a new donation record and provided 210 meals for Brumese Children in need.
- In October 2015 we raised enough money to provide 36 women with a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment! We set a school record for check in donations!
- In September 2015 we donated 14,100 gallons of purified water with our partnership with H2Open Doors!
- In August 2015 we donated 23 bricks towards building a school in Nicaragua!