This October, during breast cancer awareness month, we are proud to partner with the Bright Pink to provide women tools for detection and prevention of breast cancer. Every 3 check-ins will help provide 1 woman access to a breast cancer risk assessment.
Bright Pink is a national non-profit focused on saving young women’s lives through the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer. Bright Pink’s innovative programs educate and equip young women and their doctors to assess their risk for breast and ovarian cancer, reduce their risk, and detect these diseases at early, non-life-threatening stages.
For more information about this month’s charity, check out https://www.brightpink.org/.
- In September we provided 37 bowls of food to a shelter animal.
- In August we provided 8 bricks to build a school.
- In July we provided 17,200 gallons of safe water to someone in need.
- In June we provided 23 shoes to someone in need.
- In May we provided 205 life changing surgeries to someone in need.
- In April we provided 129 minutes of therapy to an austic child.
- In March we provided 137 meals to a child in need.
- In February we provided 63 bowls of food for a guide dog in training.
- In January we provided 22 coats to people in need.
- In December 2016 we provided 13 books to children in need.
- In November 2016 we educated 2795 men on the risks of prostate cancer.
- In October 2016 we provided 98 women access to a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment.
- In September 2016 we provided 360 bowels of food for rescue animals!
- In August 2016 we donated 60 bricks to help build schools!
- In July 2016 we donated 15,850 gallons of drinking water
- In June 2016 we donated 28 pairs of shoes to kids in need!
- In May 2016 we donated 694 days of Prenatal Vitamins for Mothers In Need.
- In April 2016 we donated 144 minutes of Autism Therapy for a child in need.
- In March 2016 we helped provide 258 sight restoring surgeries.
- In February 2016 we provided 29 hours of Animal Shelter Care!
- In January 2016 we provided 11 Coats for Kids!!!
- In December 2015 we provided 7 kids with cancer toys for Christmas.
- In November 2015 we set a new donation record and provided 210 meals for Brumese Children in need.
- In October 2015 we raised enough money to provide 36 women with a breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment! We set a school record for check in donations!
- In September 2015 we donated 14,100 gallons of purified water with our partnership with H2Open Doors!
- In August 2015 we donated 23 bricks towards building a school in Nicaragua!